Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snowbird

So we decided that for UEA we were going to go to Snowbird for a few days and here are some pics from the adventure. Emily on the trampoline, she had the best time.

Jag and Emily on the Alpine Slide. You could hear Jag yelling all the way down.

Taking the chair lift up to the top.

2 of my guys at the top. Jer was trying to show the kids that off in the distance you could see Grandma Net's house.

Me and Jer

Just the girls.

Takin' a hike.

Jag just chillin'.
As you all know I can't get Ethan to EVER look at the camera, so this is him.

This is how Ethan got down the mountain. Emily is such a good BIG sister, she carried him all the way down the mountain. All I can say is "better her than me.".

3 comments:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

The color in your pics is so clear. I love the one of mimi in the bungee - looks like you had fun!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Emily's face really shows her excitement!! And even though lil' E is not looking at the camera, that pictures if fantastic!

Kemille said...

You guys look great - I miss hanging out with you guys.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed