Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Party

We were invited to the Haskell annual Halloween party, yeah!!! It was totally fun to see everyone and let the kids play. Thanks a ton Sandi your the best.This is our happy family, Ethan was Mr. Incredible, I dressed up as my mom, Jer was a biker dude, Emily was Cleopatra and Jag was a KnightThis was the only time the whole night that they stood still so I hurry and took a picture.

5 comments:

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

Cute costumes! I really like Emily's. I don't think I have ever seen Jeramie in a vest. It is weird.

JohnsonandJohnson said...

MaryLyn - how dare you!! You are totally nuts! I love the costumes Emily, Jag and Etahn are in. What a party to go to- Marcie

Becca said...

Just for the record your mom was so proud you chose to be her for halloween. I was there when she heard the news. She was beaming wiht delight.

chelon:) said...

what a fun tradition!! i absolutely love your costume!!

Jessica said...

So cute!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed