So We celebrated E' Birtday again, and this time we went to Noodles, this is the kids new favorite place to eat, thanks Kate. After we ate all the Mac n' Cheese we could we came back to our house and opened more presents, shocking I know, and had cake. It was a good thing that Grandpa J was there to lite the match, my mom and Kate were unsuccessful. He loved his books, truck and Batmobile. He liked the cake until we lit the candles then it wasn't so good. But after the flame went out and we took away the candle he pretended to blow out the candle and then he ate. I can't even believe that he is 3. WOW
2 comments:
That last picture made me cry. They're getting so big. I miss you guys so much. Smooch everyone for me.
Oh he is too cute! Love the lashes. Are you going to blog about his potty-training adventures? Namely the backwards undies?
I agree with all the kids of the world, why put the picture on the hiney where you can't see it.
Post a Comment