Just so it's not yellow! It is cold here too but not any snow!M&D
crazy!! it isn't even halloween yet! i so don't miss that, but at christmas (if we don't come home) i really will miss snow :)
They could be eating worse things?? So jealous of the snow, today it is 85 degrees outside, I am missing the snow. Have fun in the snow for me!!!
Holy Crap!!! It was 72 here today and people were, I'm not lying, wearing parkas and turtlenecks. I fo' sho' don't miss the snow. Bleh!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just so it's not yellow! It is cold here too but not any snow!M&D
crazy!! it isn't even halloween yet! i so don't miss that, but at christmas (if we don't come home) i really will miss snow :)
They could be eating worse things?? So jealous of the snow, today it is 85 degrees outside, I am missing the snow. Have fun in the snow for me!!!
Holy Crap!!! It was 72 here today and people were, I'm not lying, wearing parkas and turtlenecks. I fo' sho' don't miss the snow. Bleh!
Post a Comment