Monday, October 13, 2008

Ethan's big week

Yeah, we are so excited for Ethan, he started preschool this last week. We were a little worried that he wouldn't qualify but he did. I know that this will help him a ton when he starts regular preschool next year. He was so cute and brave, he walked right in was a little scared at first but then he started playing with the kids and warmed right up.

And since we have started preschool, I thought that we should get going on the potty training thing. We have had a little success, only a couple of accidents. I think that I have found a problem with potty training and the unders that I have him wear......

I mean seriously, if you had a wedgie like this would you like potty training? But, when they put the picture on the back, like they can see it, what are they going to do, turn it around so they can see Buzz Lightyear. Good thing his whooshie tooshie is so dang cute. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Please give him hugs from me! I can't believe he is growing up so fast. What a sweetheart! MJ

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed