I am at work, (guilt) and I get a text from Kate and it is a picture of Jagger with a tooth missing. I hurry and call her and she said that he had gone upstairs and then came running down and said that he had lost his tooth. She asked him how it happened, he said, "I was sitting on the toliet and I just pulled it out." Yep he was just sitting there wasting time and out it came, the tooth. Later that night we went out to dinner for E's birthday and on the way home while Jag was ridding with Kate they called Ward and Jag told Ward his news and also said that he was so excited because the Tooth Fairy will leave a picture of herself when you loose your first tooth, (thanks for passing on that info Kate). Well, the Tooth Fairy left Jag 2 gold dollars and a picture of herself.

Tooth #2 came out one week later. I was upstairs cleaning out his summer clothes and he came running up and showed me his tooth. Then he started to climb the ladder of his bed and dropped his tooth. Still haven't found it, but no worries, the tooth fairy came again and left him 4 quarters. 
1 comment:
Wait.....a picture of the toothfairy?? What did you use???
Post a Comment