Thanks to our Aunt "Cowgirl" Patty, we were able to go to Bear Lake again. It was the perfect time to go. We were one of maybe three families at the whole resort so we had the run of the joint. We had so much fun and the kids think that we should live there. This time we took the Spencers with us and the kids had a absolute blast. We played in the water, hung out at the playground, rode bikes and went swimming.



I think this is the only time that I got all of them in one picture. The water was a little cool but as you can tell they didn't mind. As long as there was dirt and trucks they were happy.
We also celebrated Ethan and Ryan's Birthdays while we were there, we made cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday.
We got Ethan, Evan, Jagger, Emily and Ryan the coolest parachutes for the birthday celebration.
This would be my fearless guy rescuing Evan's parachute that go stuck on the eve.
Happy Birthday Boss!!!! We hope you had a great time.
Then before we left, Jer and I decided to go Green, as in Green Machine. When Jer was a kid his big thing was Big Wheels. So when we found this we had to get it, and take it all the way to Bear Lake. Everyone had a blast on it and Jer and Ryan even took a turn and they both crashed pretty good, but I will save them the shame of posting those pictures.


3 comments:
Oh man. My kids have wanted a Green Machine forever. We need to invest in one. Our friends have the one that has water guns in the front. Love those!
looks like a fun trip! i love bear lake. as for the big wheel.....who didn't have one of those in the 70s and 80s?? i loved mine :) i think that it is funny that your hubby can still ride one!
Looks like so much fun!! I miss our annual trip to Bear Lake....I can't believe it was warm enough to go this time of year.
Post a Comment