I call her my FRIEND....
Sharon, she is my friend and part time mom.... I worked with Sharon at Heartland and we have gotten to be SUPER good friends. I like to think that we were separated at some point and brought back together at Heartland. I think we were part of the same family, she reminds me a lot of my mom and aunties. For my 2nd to last day of working together she made us homemade tamales, enchiladas, mole, sopha, and beans. It reminded me so much of my Grandma Stella, going to her house when I was younger and having beans and chile. I am going to miss working with Sharon but do not worry, we will NOT lose touch, she has promised to help me organize my scraproom!!! Thanks for being the best work buddy and don't forget, we still have Chipotle Friday...... I thought it was a unwritten law somewhere that you only take pictures from the neck up, oh well, this will be one of those bad pictures for me.
2 comments:
I have several friends that I think the same thing of. I'm sure we were friends in heaven. And, you can't take a bad picture, the food looks amazing.
So you're really finally leaving, huh? We will miss your sarcasm and happy face! Come in often!
Post a Comment