Okay, so I want to take a picture a day and try and document me and my families life. I don't know how often I will post them, but I am going to give it my best shot. Some of the pictures will be bad, but at least I will have them documented, right??? I am going to have a camera everywhere I go and take pictures whenever I can, beware, you have been warned.
January 1, 2010
Today I worked, shocking, since I seem to be doing that alot lately. Then we went out with our favorite dates..... The Spencers. They are the bestest friends and it is always good to know that if we are ever in a jam and need something they are there. They take us for who we are, flaws and all, and love us anyway. We are very lucky to have them and to call them friends!!!
We went to see AVATAR. Pretty cool!! I didn't think I would like it but, I did.
I really need to get better at this taking my own pictures, I either need longer arms or a smaller head...
No comments:
Post a Comment