Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ridin' with the boys on a Saturday.........

Jer and the guys took Lonnie for a ride a couple of weeks ago. They had a really great time and enjoyed the sunshine, yes we have had sunshine in the last few weeks. They rode up East Canyon and over Trappers and stopped and ate lunch in Eden. I hope they get to do this a couple more times this summer. Jer always comes back with the best stories.This is Lonnie (in yellow) and Bob. Bob's shirts said "It's Raining Men". They were all in the house waiting for everyone to get there and in walked Bob. Even when Jer was telling me he was laughing so hard he cried. I asked if Bob rode all day dressed like that, nope, he changed.Don't worry, these friend are on the approved list and always up for a good time.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

That ride sounds fun. I hope you get to go sometimes.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed