I have been told that I need to post more about her birthday, so here ya go........
10 looks good on you MIMI..

Wake up girl, your 6, I mean 10......Notice what is still in her life, "blankie yellow", those of you who know her, know who important this is to her.


Emily and her Grandma Net went and had a little pampering. They both got pedicures, lucky them. Emily came home and said "wow mom, you need to go get a pedi, they're awesome." Yes Mimi I know.

Then we went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa J. Emily wanted to go to Applebee's, her favorite.

Uncle Robert and Aunt Sherry also came with us. We were so glad to see them and they gave Emily the cutest PINK purse that she now carries everything in.

Of course she got a Webkinz for one of her presents... go figure.


Mimi, I am so glad you are ours!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
What a great idea to get pedicures! I bet Mimi loved it! She is growing up tooo fast.
Pedicures, new purse and lunch out. Sounds like the perfect birthday to me! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment