Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Father's Day and such......

Happy Father's Day to the two best DAD'S ever!!! Jer is amazing and for his Father's Day he FINALLY got his LASIK, YEAH!!!! He was so excited, we went in for his consultation on Thursday and they said that they had a appointment open up the next day if he wanted it. YEP!!!! We took the appointment and now he can see, ALL THE TIME. I am so excited for him and VERY thankful that he has a AWESOME mother that made it all happen!!!! Then we HAD to buy him a new helmet so the wind didn't hit his eyes, whatever. This is the before picture and if I hadn't forgotten my camera and if they would have allowed cell phones I could have taken a picture in his pre-surgery "get-up" blue bonnet and booties. The after picture looked the same as the before picture, but I forgot to push save. This is the last time he will have to wear those glasses, YAHOO!!!!
So Happy Father's Day babe, your the BEST!!!!!! We went to Heber to have dinner and hang out with all the Dad's on Father's Day. It was a great day. The kids love their Grandpa's and I have to admit I think my dad is pretty AMAZING too.
My dad is a little OBSESSED with his tomato plants so my mom bought him one of those Toppseie Turvey things, so we all helped put it together. Ethan loves to help Grandpa and is always his little sidekick when they are together.
Ethan, making sure the job is done right.This is a sign on my dad's shed, too funny!!I loved this picture, the sign, my dad and the little intruder, and look who has the "shoot gun".

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love the picture of jeramie. he looks so thrilled! Ha.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed