Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fun Friday......

1. Some one please keep me home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been salad, new diet :).
3. If you come to my house my dog won't bark! bark! bark! he'll jump! jump! jump!
4. A nice long walk is what I miss doing with Teresa, we'll get back on track, don't worry.
5. I'm ready for some good news.
6. When all is said and done, my life is pretty amazing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to the Air Show with my mom and dad and Sunday, I want to chill out with the family, and of course watch the race, Pocono!
If you are looking for SUPERMAN, he's on his way home from saving the world.

I said to water the flowers not yourself, but maybe it will help you grow too.

This was Emily's year end program. They learned all about Utah and did a super cute program then they played pioneer games. Let me just say that she was NOT excited about this outfit. It was the perfect outfit and it was the same as some of the other girls but if you notice, she has tucked the ruffles on the shoulders under the apron. She thought she looked rediculous with ruffles, but she looked great. The boy in back of her was a hoot, he thought he was so cool with his braids and before the program I was teasing him that I was going to get a picture of him before the program was over.

2 comments:

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

I recognize that dress. . .I liked the ruffles- and the bloomers!

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

She wouldn't even take the bloomers home, she left them at your moms.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed