Monday, December 22, 2008

Jag's Birthday

Okay so Jag is one year older and is now 6. Can you believe it. It makes me kinda sad to think that he is growing up but I love every minute of it, even when I think I don't.
His birthday went like this.
Friday we were suppose to go to Chuck E Cheese and party with his friends. Once again it snowed and the roads were gross and so for the second year in a row we had to cancel Chuck E Cheese but this time we just changed the date, so the party will still happen.
So on Saturday we were invited, by T and her family, to the screening of Bedtime Stories. It was awesome. I laughed so hard and the kids loved it. I would recommend this for a great Christmas movie, even though it had nothing to do with Christmas.
After the movie we went to Noodles, which is Jag's favorite with T and her family, Kate and Ward. It was fun to have a little get together. Then the lucky kid got to have breakfast for dinner and I made him MY pancakes and bacon.
This is "T" she is Jag's best friend and they are so funny together. She brought him over his present and hung out with us for awhile. He was so excited for his presents.
This is how good 6 looks.
Birthday Party pictures to follow soon.

1 comment:

The Vaughn Family said...

So cute, I love the pics. Our little guy just had his 2nd birthday, so now that the craziness has died down (as much as it ever does, anyway) the big question is when are we getting together for the mayhem? Definitely give me a call when you get a minute, we'll have to plan something soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed