Friday, December 19, 2008

Yes, we did it again.

Disneyland for Christmas 2009
How can you pass up a good deal, well we can't so off we went for Christmas (Jamie, you understand). I was not going to buy presents that get forgotten, broken and unappreciated so we opted for the Christmas Trip. I think this may become a tradition. We totally surprised the kids. I had made a advent calendar and in the 12th day I put in a slip that said "Go To Disneyland." It was so fun to watch them realize that we were going. I said "Go get in the car we are all packed and ready to go." They couldn't believe it and it actually took them a minute to realize that I was serious. This time we were able to fly and that was a experience of it's own. We found out that Ethan gets motion sickness on airplanes. The poor guy sitting next to me and E got a big surprise when he threw up all over us. He was a good sport and said that he had a 3 year old daughter and that he understood. Thank goodness it wasn't some old fart that was going to go all postal on me. Then I thought okay that was fun, then he threw up in my purse on in the rental car and in the resturant were we went to eat. Happy Birthday to me. I got hurled on 5 times and a ruined purse. After Her went a bought new pajammas, blanket and a swearshirt for E to change into. The waiter and manager brought us new food and balloons for the kids. They even took $25 off our bill because they felt bad for us. This is why I love Disneyland. It is all about making the kids happy and they will help in any way they can. They were so nice and helpful. Thanks Tortilla Joe's!!!! After that experience we went back to the hotel and slept it off. The next day we were ready to go. We played all day and into the night. Watched the amazing fireworks and then returned to our hotel. Monday was another adventure. It decided to POUR rain. It was a crazy typhoon like rain. So we waited until 3 and then went over. Bad thing, it was cold and good thing, NO lines. We rode rides like crazy people. Over and over and over. It was fabulous!!!!!!! Tuesday was awesome, played all day, Wednesday it rained so hard we opted to stay at the hotel and go to a movie, then we came home. Gave E Dramimine this time and he slept the whole time!!!! All in all it was a great trip and I feel that our money was well spent on a memory rather than a bunch of toys for me to pick up over the next year.!!!!!!!!!!
First thing first, we had to get Jagger's face painted and of course it was a Star Wars theme. Darth MolThen it was Emily's turn. Princess Amidala
Then it was off to the Jedi Traning Academy.
They had so much fun.
I am so proud of my Jedi's
Ethan's favorite ride was
Buzz Lightyear Space Blaster's
Jer chased Ethan all over Brother Bear
This is for you Kate. This is what Adam would look like if he went Hillbilly.

4 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! We did this last year and had a ball, there is just something about being in Disneyland at Christmas time. I hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas, and after the craziness settles down lets try to plan a get-together!

JohnsonandJohnson said...

What fun pictures! I love the comment on the last one . . .too bad Kate wasn't there to give him a "wink". ..m&d

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That sounds like sooooo much fun!! I want to do that with my family sometime.

Gina said...

Geez. I want to run up there and give Mimi a sandwich. She's a skinny little thing. I also want to hide in one of your bags next time you go. Looks like you had so much fun.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed