1. My friends ROCK!!!!
Amanda, Sarah and I (at Twlight)
Me, Teresa and Christy (at Twlight)
Me and Bethany
G-Love and Me
Bethany, G and I went to the Midnight showing thanks to Christy who rented out
the theater for her crazy Twlight friends.
Bethany, G and I went to the Midnight showing thanks to Christy who rented out
the theater for her crazy Twlight friends.
2. My health; it's needing improvement.
3. I'm ready for Snow.
4. YSL L'Homme is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells. YUMMY!!!!
5. The oldest ornament I have is Jer and I's first Christmas.

5. The oldest ornament I have is Jer and I's first Christmas.
6. Take some Love, mix it all together and you have this.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work and sleeping, tomorrow my plans include packing, shhhh, it's a secret I'll tell you all later, and Sunday, I want to play all day!
3 comments:
I heard from Aaron where you guys are going on your "secret trip", I am jealous! We went last year right before Christmas, it was fabulous! I keep trying to ask Aar if we should take them again, but all I am getting back is a series of grunts that I am figuring means 'no'. :( Have a great time, be sure to go to the HM, and skip the Underwater one, not worth the 3 hour wait. (I'm trying to not blow anything, but feel free to remove my comment if I crossed the line.) Have a great time!
From the first photo, I thought that you were out drinkin'...again. hahaha. Tell Jer congrats on his endorsment. My brother-in-law and I are going back to Sturgis in 6 years, Jer is more than welcome to ride along with us.
That picture of the kids is awesome. So cute. I need to figger out a way to stick E's head in my mouth buz he's so yummy. It didn't work with the bird cuz of all the curls. But E, I think I could make work. :)
Post a Comment