Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How did I get SOOOO far behind?????

Okay, so I will quickly recap for you what has been going on in our little world.
Emily-
-She finally decided on the glasses she likes and we pick them up today.
-She was able to fly to Arizona to see Anna B and play for 4 days.
-She went with her dad to the Daddy Daughter Night at school.
Jag-
-He got a haircut, shocking I know.
-He had a sleep over with Grandma Net.
Ethan-
-He had his bone scan and cried for his best buddy Brennon when they were trying to put in the IV. (everything is great, no worries)
-He also had a sleep over with Grandma Net.
-He had his annual Echo, that's great too.
Me and Jer-
-We went to the Phoenix races again, I forgot my camera so no pictures. We got rained on, survived a sand storm and the race was stopped twice, once for rain and again for a pretty bad wreck. It was a BLAST!!! Thanks to everyone who helped with the kiddos.
-We have shopped our brains out and are all done with Christmas!!!!!!!!
-I have taught 4 classes for Heartland. Including making 110 kits for the Merry Christmas blocks. I still can't feel the tip of my finger from spray painting all those blocks.
-I have seen Twlight twice.
-Jer finally scheduled and passed his motorcycle test and is now legal.
We had Thanksgiving with the Johnson/Gallegos/Crane families and it was wonderful. Jag said the prayer and I wanted to cry. He is so cute and in tune, it was an amazing little prayer. We went around the table and said what we are thankful for,
Emily- My Family
Jag- The Church
Ethan- Brennon, yep that's right, not mom, Brennon.
So, all in all it has been pretty exciting, no pictures, Jer is cleaning up his computer so I will post some later.

1 comment:

The Vaughn Family said...

haha, I love it. I am so glad to finally meet you too! I think that we will definitely have to get together...also, I want to know about the classes that you taught at Heartland! You are going to have to be my craft guru :) Talk to you soon, maybe next time the OBF's go out of town...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed