Wednesday, September 3, 2008

On the First Day of Kindergarten

Jag officially started Kindergarten today. He was so excited he wouldn't quit talking during breakfast and then when we got to the school and we were standing in line he started to get a little nervous, but still smiling. Then when he went inside he looked out the door three times to check and see if I was still there. I told him "Jag, you are going to do great and I will be right here when you get done. I love you, now go inside."
Looking good......

New Backpack...

So grown up walking away from his first day of Kindergarten, and so handsome, if I do say so myself.

3 comments:

Gina said...

I can just hear Jag now saying "I know you can do it Aunt Gina, I believe in you!" I just want to give him a smooch. He's just so sweet. Nice new kicks too :)

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Jagger is handsome - little does he know this is a start of a very important long journey! I am proud of him that he handled it so well! m&d

Audge said...

That last picture looks like a little model shot with him walking so sure and confident! He could totally sell those clothes, he should be in a catalogue!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed