Emily's first day of 4th grade. She was sooooo clam, cool and collected, like she had been doing this for 40 years. She is so beautiful and confidant. I love her so much.
I recently had this conversation with Emily....
Mom- "Aren't you excited to start 3rd grade?"
Emily- "Mom, I am in 4th grade."
Mom- "No, you are in the 3rd grade with Mrs. Dyer."
Emily- "Moooooooooooooom, I was in 3rd grade last year with Mrs. Dunn and 2nd grade the year before that with Mrs. Leavitt and 1st grad the year before that with Mrs. Davis and Kindergarten the year before that with Mrs. Veigel, REMEMBER."
Mom- "Great, now I am the mom of a 4th grader that remembers everything."
Jagger even went on the first day, we had Kindergarten orientation. He got to play while I listened to the teacher, in a very small chair.
1 comment:
Princess Mimi - and yes she does have a good memory! I love her to bits what a beautiful child. I could just give her a big kiss. .fourth grade, that is unbelievable. Way to go Mimi! m&d
Post a Comment