Thursday, September 18, 2008

I told you I had Halloween on the brain......

This was last year and I don't know what to do this year. Jag wants to be Jango Fett from Star Wars, and this year we will make sure that all pieces of the costume are included for the $40. No repeat of last years costume fiasco. E just might be the cute Captain Hook that we already have?????? Emily won't say what she wants to do so we will just wait and see. What are your kids going to be?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Halloween "Scrapbook page" layout! You must really be a fan of the fall holiday.

Stacey said...

I love Halloween too. I also love your new background!!

Gina said...

Abby. Ever since we were little you've loved Halloween. Anna wants to be Hannah Montana (gag). Dane-Dane wants to be something different everyday & Owen is going as a garden gnome. You should have a big Halloween Party.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

We did Jango two years ago and Jedi the year before that. Those costumes are still played with even though they were handmade. My costume making skills aren't so stellar! Still, Jake was happy. I gotta get costumes started now or we won't have anything to buy and no time to make them.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed