Monday, April 21, 2008

Jeramie's New Girlfriend

Meet Veronica, she is Jeramie's new girlfriend. Yes it is okay with me and as long as he wears a helmet I really don't mind. I did however make him triple his life insurance. This is is graduation present and he deserves it. Jagger even thinks she is "SUPER COOL!!!!!"
Disclaimer for Grandma's (Jeramie had to park the bike in the garage and so he let Jag get on the back. They only turned around and went into the garage. They didn't leave our street. Just incase any of you are freaking out because Jag dosen't have a helmet on.)

5 comments:

kimM said...

Veronica is hot

Stacey said...

That's awesome!!!!!!

Gina said...

Ver-ooom Veronica. Niiiiiice.

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Well, well - of course I do not support the idea of a new girlfried nor do I support the idea of a fatherless family - however, I do like the idea of having my grandchildren in Heber!

chelon:) said...

what a good wife to let another wife into the marriage!! that just means that you don't have to put out as much :) xoxo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed