5 jobs I have had (don't laugh)
1- Sprouse, in Heber
2- The Homestead
3- First American Title
4- YSI
5- Heartland Paper
5 places I have visited
1- Ireland
2- France
3- Germany
4- London
5- Disneyland, of course
5 things on my to do list
1- Keep my house clean
2- Raise respectful children
3- Keep Jeramie happy and out of debt
4- Go to Disneyland 50 times before I am 50
5- Lose weight and get in shape
5 things that you may not know about me
1- I love movies and popcorn
2- I can not even think of mice without crying, not a good cry!!
3- I hate feet, except for those 5 years and younger
4- I can make a super cute quilt
5- I love everything about Disney
Now I am going to tag Amy, Christy and Gyna
2 comments:
Now you got me wondering why mice make you cry. Happy or sad cry? Hmm.....
Can I come to Disneyland with you? I love that goal! 50 times before age 50!
Post a Comment