This is to funny! He can come live with me when I move there.
Oh mercy. Dane and I watched this 5 times. He thought it was hilarious. Jagg cracks us out too.
you've gotta love training wheels :) he is so cute!!
You know what is so funny about this is that he really thinks he is going to California! Are you ready MaryLyn? We love this little guy - thanks for wearing your helmet it a long ride - G&Gj
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is to funny! He can come live with me when I move there.
Oh mercy. Dane and I watched this 5 times. He thought it was hilarious. Jagg cracks us out too.
you've gotta love training wheels :) he is so cute!!
You know what is so funny about this is that he really thinks he is going to California! Are you ready MaryLyn? We love this little guy - thanks for wearing your helmet it a long ride - G&Gj
Post a Comment