My little bit of heaven asleep on the couch. Look at those eye lashes and don't look at the binki. I took this in March and couldn't resist.
And of course I can't forget Jag, my sweet lovin' atomic bomb!!! Yep that's right I 'm a sucker. These brown eyes woke up, or never went to sleep, and came walking downstairs and asked if he could have one of those "cheeseburgers with the white stuff that you and daddy get, because my stomach told me it was hungry" So what did I do, that's right, we got in the car and drove to Article Circle at 9:30pm and got him a Ranch Burger Combo with a Sprite. Seriously, those eyes get me every time.
And Emily, she is growing up so fast and learning so much. She got all 4's on her report card and only 2, 3.5's. She did soooooo awesome. She has a brain on her that just won't stop. This is when she was hiding behind Jeramie and I snapped a picture.

1 comment:
Sweets for the sweets - cute grandchildren! J&j
Post a Comment