Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random pics of our life lately........

Jag and Jer taking Freddie for a ride. Freddie is the Teddy Bear that Jag got to take home for his VIP week.
E and B jumping on the trap with the pink popcorn that Grandma J gave them.

E & E hanging out enjoying a cold popcicle on a warm day

Watching tv West style.

Emily practicing her moves

I can't believe that I am posting this picture, but Jag decided
to try on my pants, funny, haha, NOT!!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Mom has a crush on E & B. I love the way the west boys sit in laundry baskets to watch tv. I know that we used to do funny things like that too.

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

Where are the disney pics? I am excited to see them. Also, mimi birthday pics.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed