Sunday, May 17, 2009

Look what I have done to Mimi!!!!!!

Okay, so we decided to let Mimi read Twilight. After I gave her the book she went to bed, we thought. Jer and I were getting ready for bed and we always check the kiddos before we turn in. Jer comes into the family room and says, you better come look at this. Great, now what, has something flooded AGAIN. So, I walk to her room and find this........ I want you to notice how much she had read. What have I done??????? I have turned my little girl into a vampire lover!!!!



3 comments:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

How precious! I love her so much -she always has her nose in a book. Hmmm, kinda like her mom and dad!

Jessica said...

Twilight and High School Musical...what more does she need?!

Tammy said...

You should be so proud.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed