Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday, Friday.....

1. It's cold and I love them, SNOW SHACKS!!!!
2. I love my dad's tomatoes, when he shares.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is O'lay Quench lotion, it sparkles and Loreal Carbon Black mascara.
4. I enjoy a nice long ride with Jer on the bike.
5. Well, first of all I did not forget to do it, I am just a little behind.
6. A team of painters; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was great, they painted my WHOLE house.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to renting movies and hangin' with the kiddos, tomorrow my plans include cleaning my house, working on a project for work then dinner and a movie with friends and Sunday, I want to watch the race in DOVER, big changes this week. Can't wait to see what happens!

1 comment:

Gina said...

That Jagger is so yummy! Smmmooooooooch!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed