1. I'm hurrying, I'm hurrying, I promise.
2. Why do I have to be crafty and not skinny.
3. How does this new budget thing work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put a kiss on my kids faces.
5. I consider myself lucky because I have a awesome husband who loves me ALWAYS!!!! :).
6. One day we'll see Germany.
7. As for this weekend, tonight I am looking forward to hanging with the family, because E is sick, tomorrow my plans include painting 600 wood blocks for my next class, and Sunday I am teaching the Sumbeam class with 6 little boys and then getting a BIG diet coke and watching the Las Vegas race and pray for no rain and for Jr. to get a top 10.
1 comment:
you've already been to germany. don't be so greedy. :) kate sent me a pic of sick little E. he was standing in the living room in his skinny jammies. sure love that little turkey!
Post a Comment