2. Whenever I am laugh it is probably because of something my kids said or did.
3. I wish that I had a sewing machine that worked.
4. Red Rock's Cobb Salad, was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world you need to be strong.
6. Other than this one, Fancy Nancy's is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and a movie with the Spencers, tomorrow my plans include hanging with my friends and scrappin' and Sunday, I want to watch the race and not have it rained out!
Me, "E, what ya doin?"
E, "Fixin your tire"
2 comments:
Ahhhh! I could just die. He's fixin your tire. It's good to know you've got a man around to help with the little things, huh? What a doll.
I could just eat him up! He is all boy-
Post a Comment