Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Friday!!!!

1. Please don't tell, I am a mom who let's her children sip on her Diet Coke.
2. Can you call me in the morning (after 10)?
3. The color orange makes me want to smile!
4. I have a craving for Chipotle Chips and Guac, it is Friday ya know.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it just before Mimi's wedding.
6. Eyes are the way I can tell if my kids are on the up and up.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to teaching a crop, tomorrow my plans include Camille's wedding and Sunday, I want to do nothing!

Little E had a rough week, but I am happy that we made it until February this year until he got the croupe. He is finally feeling better and after all the love and attention he received he should be good for another year, cross your fingers.

3 comments:

kimM said...

I love your lists--they always make me smile.

Gina said...

Your lists make me smile too. I want to give E some attention. Send him my way.

Tammy said...

Found ya! You're little guy looks about like mine did this week. Must be going around. Glad I've now linked you to my favs.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed