Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boy logic.....

I don't know, maybe some of you remember last year when I couldn't get Jag out of Jammers. His whole thinking is, "If I leave them on under my clothes, then when I get home I can just take off my clothes and I will already have my Jammers on and I won't have to get dressed again." Makes perfect sense right????? Well now we have passed the logic on to E, and this is how our day goes. We get up, put clean Jammers on, put clothes on for school, come home take off clothes and tada, we are already in our Jammers, easy peasy!!!

3 comments:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Super smart and multi-tasking! Way to go guys!

chelon:) said...

that is too funny! he must be hot in the summer ;)

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Hee,hee. I think it's GREAT! Jake had a friend that always wore his Superman costume under everything. It was hilarious watching him run around at baseball sweating hot but not caring. He needed that suit!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed