Wednesday, November 12, 2008

8th folder, 8th picture....

I couldn't resist. I love doing this little trick, just to look back and see what was going on. Then I opened the 8th folder and was getting a little excited about what I would see, then I counted to the 8th picture and closed the file. Now that I have decided that I still love my boy I will post the dreaded 8th photo in the 8th file.

Once again, good thing he is cute.

See, this is what happens when you take a shower and think that you have the BRIGHT acrylic paint hidden and a 2 year old that is too smart. For those of you that don't know the story, this was 2 weeks after I got the new carpet. He must have stood on the top step and squeezed the bottle and did a sprinkler like movement. It was far reaching and non removeble. Good thing Chelon's family rocks, Allman's Carpet, and had a remnant of the carpet and was able to take out the old and put in some new. There wasn't a rug big enough to cover the mess.


2 comments:

Gina said...

Awwww. This is one of my fave stories about Nugget. Silent but deadly Nuggy. Love that guy.

Heather Tew said...

oh my goodness...that is something Parker would do. I am glad you didn't have to stare at it everyday and was able to get it replaced!!

Oh by the way, I noticed you are having a bumble party...can I order from your party??? Even though I am in Texas?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed