Happy Halloween
Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, so you will just have to bear with me and all my photos and posts. On Halloween night we decided to decorate cookies and take them to our Aunt Kate and Ward. This is how it went. More fosting went in their mouths than on the cookies and more sprinkles went on the floor than on the cookies, but they had fun and they turned out great.
So off we went to Sugarhouse to go Trick or Treating. It was so much fun, Jer and I walked with the kids we went up the street and down and the kids had a blast. I loved the neighborhood, everyone was out on their porches and parents walking around with the little ones. It was awesome, so thanks for inviting us over K and W. This was W's front yard, so awesome and the kids thought it was so cool.
Getting ready to go
W and the Gang
K and the Gang
Emily and the creepy guy that sat on the porch and didn't move. The kids kept trying to get him to move but not dice.
2 comments:
What a night for your little family! I would have loved to have seen Ward's house. I heard he went wild with the decorations. I bet the children had a blast - we did not have one trick or treater! It was so cold - not even a goblin was out!
did you get a new dog????? I love that pic of uncle ward too. how awesome is he?
Post a Comment