Sunday, August 10, 2008

You never know what you will find.....

was going through my e-mail and found these. TOO FUNNY not to post. Grandma J should really start hiding her lipstick. Emily was 6 and Anna B was 5. To this day Emily still enjoys putting on Grandma J's lipstick and has her very own that is kept in the bathroom so when she visits she can put it on. I must say that her application skills have improved greatly!!!!!

3 comments:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Oh, I love this picture - I have got the cutest grand daughters!! And yes they know where the secret stash of make up and jewelry is kept!

Gina said...

Ok, this made me laugh out loud. Do they have like, 100 teeth each? I love that they still do this very same hug in almost all of the pictures they take. They're more like sisters than cousins. ADORABLE.

Gina said...

Anna just looked at this and said, "Whoa, we need to do our hair." That's it. Nothing about the lipstick, just the hair. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed