It dosen't get any better than this!!!
We, Jer and I, were eating dinner last night at Boston's, which possibly has the BEST pizza, and watching the Olympics. We sat in the bar so we could see all the TV's and watch the swimming. We had the best time everyone was cheering and yelling and really getting into the Olympic spirit. It was awesome to see everyone come together to support team USA. But when these 4 raced it was insane how excited everyone got. The girl sitting in front of us about fell off her chair. The poor waiter was slammed with tables and trying to pour water for another table and besides being totally ignored he about lost his water pitcher when he tried to refill their water, arms waving, people jumping in their seats. By, the way, anyone want to join me in this 100 medley relay sandwich............
In my next life I wanted to be Kate's cat Bogee, spoiled and pampered. I have changed my mind. I want to be DARA TORRES, yes the body helps, but she is genuine, gracious and a total team player and seems to be just plain happy with life.
I can't forget these ladies, PERFECT silver.......
In my next life I wanted to be Kate's cat Bogee, spoiled and pampered. I have changed my mind. I want to be DARA TORRES, yes the body helps, but she is genuine, gracious and a total team player and seems to be just plain happy with life.
I can't forget these ladies, PERFECT silver.......
I thought this was too funny and very fitting. Here is Michael saying, "Where's my Momma?"

"Oh, I found her and the rest of the world." Watching his mom was almost as enjoyable as watching Michael, almost.
3 comments:
we too have been keeping up with the olympics (even though steve would like to boycott the chinese). what fabulous tv watching!! it is so hard not to want to jump up and shout...keep going, keep going!! i love it! nice pics you found too :) i love the one of all the photogs with mikey hugging his mom!! FANTASTIC!!
oh...btw, i love your idea of FHE. much better than the colquitt's no FHE!! i need to be better :)
MLJW you are possessed - how do you keep up with it all? I hope you continue to post the pics. You are my eyes to the world. Love the pics!
M&D
He's so fun to watch! I admit that I don't turn on the Olympics until late at night and have missed a lot of it, but I can't stop watching it when I can! There stories are so amazing and I am in awe of there dedication. If I could just have a smidgen of it...
Post a Comment