Every year before summer is over we go on a picnic with the cousins . .JPG)
This year they found a great place to slide down the DIRT hill. Of course I said don't do it, but it was too tempting.
Jagger went first, of course....
I told them it would hurt, that ground is hard,
and your clothes will get so dirty, but no one listens to mom.
Then we found the little river, Ethan tested the water first. He wasn't quite sure about this adventure, but he eventually got his feet wet.
Here go the troops, into the water. Remember we have just slid down the dirt hill.
Dirt + Water = MUD. Ethan found this big blue thing That he played in the water with. They spent the rest of the time going back and forth accross the little river, getting wet and having fun.
3 comments:
Water, dirt . . .what more could a kid ask for? The pics look like they had fun! Grandma Net has more energy than I do - you are always doing fun things with her!! I know that the cousins sure like to play together. m&d
Looks like they are in heaven! Water + dirt = pure bliss. Funny that they can find random things that become the best toys. You're a good mom.
Hmmmm. I think it would have been more fun if Aunt Sarah was sliding down the dirt slide with them. Oh well!
Post a Comment