Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our own Jurassic Park

We decided to go to "Jurrasic Park" one more time before school started. Jag wanted to call Wakely and see if she could go with us. YEAH, she could and we were lucky that Drew and Kim got to come too. It was so good to see them and Jag was soooooo happy to see Wake, he has really missed her since they moved.

Or does he just miss teasing her????

Does this picture suprise anyone, my kids on computers, really??????

Little E even liked playing on the computers in the learning center.

8 comments:

JohnsonandJohnson said...

I love Mimi's visor - way to stay true to style. Wakely, isn't she just petite - how fun! I am glad you are staying in touch with their fun family. M&D

Stacey said...

I love summer and all the fun kids have.
Your kids are adorable and getting so big.
It seems like just a short time ago you were pregnant with Jag and loving come to work at midnight.

kimM said...

Ok, first off what are you doing posting at 6:08am? It was so great to see you guys. Wakely talks about Jag all the time. They really do have a cute little friendship. I loved as we were leaving Jag came up to Wake and gave her a hug--precious. Tell us when you are headed to Jurassic Park, we will be all over it.

Gina said...

I was just going to ask if Mimi is wearing Mom's visor, but mom's is much bigger and more......big.

I love your kids on the 'puter.

Amy said...

You did't call me to go?!?!?

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

How cute is your baby on the computer. His little face straining to see it. And Jag flirting....priceless!

Kemille said...

What fun we had at Jurassic Park - those days were long ago. How big your kids have gotten - crazy!

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed