Okay, so almost everyone knows that Jeramie was sent to Seattle for two weeks over Mother's Day. I wasn't too upset about it. I got to be with the kids and had my mom, dad and Kate over for dinner. I got hugs and kisses from the chickens and they had a good day at church. What more could I ask for, except for Jer to be here, but life goes on. So a week later Jeramie comes home and we are all EXCITED to pick him up at the airport and give him hugs and kisses. We get home and this is what he brought me......

So I thought to myself, where are you going next Mother's Day? I had joked about getting something from Tiffany's for awhile because my cute friend Jess got the cutest necklace from there, but I never thought I would ever receive a "Little Blue Box" let alone two. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to ME!!!!!!!
Then a week later these were delivered to my house....

These were from one of Jeramie's bosses that didn't know that he didn't come home for the Mother's Day weekend. The note was nice and said thanks for letting him go and welcome to the company. I think that my Mother's Day was pretty awesome and lasted almost 3 weeks. YEAH!!!!
6 comments:
Hey MaryLyn...so you got me curious...what was in the box???
Heather Tew
Tew's, I lost your blog address, e-mail me. I miss talking to you.
What was inside the little blule boxes?! I must know! How fun!
DUH!!! You can't just post a picture like that and not tell everyone what was inside? Work with me!
yeah I must agree we need a picture of what was in the boxes!!!!!
You are an awesome mom! M&D
Post a Comment