Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Day Miss M....

Miss M's, other wise known as "my saving grace", birthday was the day before Mimi's and so we didn't get to see her the day before because she was doing things with her friends and family. Too funny, when I told Jag that we would have to see her tomorrow and that she was probably with her family he said "What about us? She's our family too." We love this girl and I don't really know what would happen if she was not in our lives. She is a great example to the kids and a true life saver to me. Thanks for all you do!!! We love you!!!

We even took her bowling with us for Emily's birthday. She goes everywhere with us, no wonder Jag thinks she is part of our family.

2 comments:

Audge said...

Happy Birthday M!!!
Wow! Nine!
And soooo cool about your moms day gift (don't tell my husband, but i think i am a little jealous!!)

JohnsonandJohnson said...

MaryLyn you do have a prize with "M" she is one of the nicest young woman I have met! She's a keeper and I know your children agree! M&D

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed