
We were just getting ready to go to Phoenix for the races and I went to our neighbors house to pick up Jag. Well while I was there Amanda and I decided to chit chat for a while and let the boys all play. We were talking about coupons, Amanda is the coupon princess and so she was giving me some pointers and then we noticed that it was a little too quite, trouble x's 2. We went downstairs to find E & B, because being the resposible moms we are, thought they were downstairs with the other boys. Not the case. So we started looking for them and found them in the bathroom, washing each other with soap and a washcloth. They were covered in soap. It was in their hair and on their clothes. So I decided that it was a good time for us to go and I put their jackets on and E's hat and started to walk home. Well on the way home E took off his hat and his hair looked a little funny so I felt it, and there was some missing. It was gone in wierd little bits and spots. I thought "I'll call Amanda when I get home she will get a kick out of this one." I walked in my door and my phone rang and guess what, it was Amanda. She tells me, "I have hair all over my bathroom floor" I said, "I have a son missing some hair." The two boys had decided not only to wash each other but they had decided to give E a shave, with a razor, the kind you shave your legs with. See the extra red spots in a circle shape, that is the homemade hair shave. Luckly Amanda is a hairdresser so I ran E right back up to her house and she did her best to fix it, but when two boys and a razor get together there is only so much you can do.
5 comments:
OK. That is too funny. Sweet little E. Silent, but deadly.
I had no idea this happened. I did notice his hair was a little shorter in some areas, but I thought it was just a bad haircut.
Oh, that is too funny!! At least he is a little boy and you can buzz his head. The little girls across the street have the worst MULLETS that I have ever seen curtesy of their SIX year old sister cutting their hair. Mom doesn't want them to look like boys so she won't even it all out. It's pretty bad!
I love your updates! The pictures are great. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up!
I do believe he is walking to Heber - where we will love him just the way he is - Granparents in Heber!
Post a Comment