Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How cute are we......

Okay, so last week was pretty crazy and so I am just getting around to blogging. Emily is working hard in school and at her SEP confrences her teacher told us that she is doing a lot better at minding her own business and staying on task. BIG improvement. She is still excelling in reading and writing. Her teacher thinks that she is so cute and thinks she is the best dressed little girl in class. I love her so much and can't believe that she is growing up so
fast. I love that she enjoys reading and helping me out.








Jagger, well he has got to be the cutest thing ever. His new thing is to wear his jammers under his clothes so that when he gets home from the store or school he can just walk in the door, take off his clothes and wahoo, he is in his jammers and it is much faster than getting dressed all over again. He also told our babysitter Miranda that he was excited to go to the Hannah Montana 3D show, but quickly informed her that he dosen't have a "crust" on her, he just wants to go see the movie. In case you are wondering what a "crust" is, it is a crush. But I can't correct him because it sounds so stinking cute.

















Ethan, is an adventure every day and I know that he is trying so hard to talk more, and bless his heart he really dosen't get too frustrated when we can't understand him. He is still getting up at 6:00am. Yep, AM. But now instead of coming in and waking me up, he goes into Jagger's room and turns on the DVD player and starts watching Star Wars. He is into everything and you know that if it is quiet it is NOT GOOD!!!! He has started to say "ank u" and "moe" that's thank you and more. He also "moos" like a cow when he sees one. This may not seem like much, but to us it is huge. I found him wearing his dads hat the other day and even though it goes against my beliefs I will post it anyway, cuz it is so cute, and look at that face.
And, last but not least. Our kids love to watch daddy on the "puter" and watch trailers for new movies coming up.

2 comments:

kimM said...

Yes, cute. Your kids influence must be rubbing off. When I was tucking W in bed tonight, she had on two pairs of PJs.

Gina said...

I think I have a crust on Jagger. And maybe Hannah Montana too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed