Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day


Today is the day for LOVE. Jagger and Emily both took Valentine's and treats for their classes and had a lot of fun at their Valentine's parties . I had to work so the crew went to go Gateway with dad to do some shopping. Jer is a trooper, I don't think I have taken all three kids to Gateway shopping yet, and he did it and had a great time. They got to eat cheese dog on a stick for being so good. When I got home for work Grandpa and Grandma J were at our house making Emily burritos, and waiting to open their Valentine's. They were having so much fun it was a little hard to get them to slow down. But they did and then the fun began. First Ethan got his favorite chocolates, Lindt. Yes,
Grandma J has spoiled him. They can't be the cheap, easy to find Hershey chocolates, no they have to be the chocolates that cost like, 4o cents each and look at his face, he is so excited. Then Jagger got a few things but his favorite was the "Boba Fett" Star Wars Transformer he couldn't contain himself he was so excited. He also liked the toy gun that Aunt Sheri and Uncle Robert got him and used Zuko for target practice. Then you will never believe what little Miss Mimi got, yep that's right stuffed animals. She got the cutest little bear from Aunt Sheri and Uncle Robert and we gave her a Webkinz. All in all we had a very good Valentine's. Jer gave me a nice little pair of "Ralph" sunglasses that I had tried on and loved a week ago. That is one of the reasons that he went to Gateway and on the way home he stopped and got me some flowers. You just have to love a guy who takes your 3 kids to a outdoor mall to buy you a present in the cold with all the other men that were buying last minute gifts. He said it was pretty crazy. LOVE HIM!!!!









He will be getting a new pair of golf shoes. I couldn't pick them out for him but we will go shopping soon. I also gave him a Bon Jovi cd that he has been wanting.

1 comment:

kimM said...

Just remember
When you are cool, the sun is always shining.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed