Monday, February 18, 2008

Oh my SNOW!!!!!!!


Okay, so first I have to say that when Grandma Net said they had a lot of snow I had NO idea that she ment they had A LOT of snow. If you can tell, that is the trampoline that is burried and that is Emily and Jag digging a tunnel to go under the tramp.














They had the best time and Grandma Net said that it was next to impossible to get them to come inside. This is Jagger sliding down a snow bank that is as high as the shed in their back yard. Then Emily decided to do the same thing off the other sid of the shed. Jer and I were talking and we haven't seen that much snow since we were little. I am so glad that they got to stay and Grandma Net's and have so much fun. Just like when Jer and I were little.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed