Jag was Baptized on January 1st...
Can you believe that Jag is 8, that he is growing up and making his mark in the world. Making decisions that will help him grow and learn.
His Baptism program was wonderful. His Grandma Net and Grandma J gave the opening and closing prayers, his Aunt Sarah gave a talk on Baptism, it was great. She was able to talk about the spirit that Jag has, his ability to talk to others and how that will help him to share the gospel. She also talked about how he is able to be a great example to others, that others watch and learn from him.
I was able to give a talk on Confirmation. I told Jag that the Holy Ghost always wants to be with him and always will be. It is up to him to listen, and act upon the promptings that he is given. I told him that if he chooses the right path, it will not be easy but there will be great blessings. I also told him that he will be given opportunities to share the Gospel with others because of the talents he has been given. I love this boy, I can see the potential in him. I know that he is growing up to be a great Son of our Heavenly Father.
His dad was able to Baptize him with his Grandpa J and Grandpa Larry as witnesses. He was also confirmed by his dad.
It was such a awesome day. I love to spend the day with family and friends and enjoy the spirit that occassions like this bring. I love that several friends and family were able to attend, and what a special day, 1-1-11. He will never forget the day he was Baptized.
2 comments:
Congrats! What a special day indeed!
Jagger has always had a special spirit! It was a neat day!
Post a Comment