As you can tell, not much happened this weekend, hahah.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Friday, Friday on Sunday...
Friday, Friday... 1. I can't believe what a very unproductive week I've had. 2. I am very thankful for everyone. 3. How can I EVER get everything done on my list, oh yeah, if I throw away my list I won't have to do it. 4. Pancakes and Bacon was the last thing I cooked. 5. Six of one, that is just too many. 6. Steroids; nonono! 7. And as for my weekend, Friday I, went to physical therapy, took E to the ENT and scheduled his surgery for tubes and adenoid removal, picked up Mimi from school because she was having a allergic reaction to something, forgot the 2 boys that carpool with us and went back and got them after the school called to remind me, apologized to their mom, went to the movie with Jer, took Mimi to the ER for her allergic reaction at 2am, got home at 7:30 after a trip to Einsteins for pretzel bites. Saturday Mimi and I slept until 11am, Jer and Jag went to his buddy Tyler's baptism, took Jag to his baseball/fielding practice, took the family to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, then to Target to get some stuff, then home to watch my BULLDOGS win their way to the finals AGAiN!!! Sunday we ate breakfast, pancakes and bacon, watched General Conference, Jag and I attended the afternoon session, (more on that later), came home and had dinner, watched Jr. come oh so close to winning at Martinsville, cuddled with my boys, watched some Smallville then went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are amazing!
Post a Comment