Monday, December 21, 2009

Guess who turned 7.....

Yep, this little "hunk of burning love". I can't believe he is 7. He got to choose what he wanted for dinner, he decided that he wanted bar b-que chicken, mashed potatoes and bar b-que chips. So, this is him enjoying his favorite meal........ Yesterday Jag was able to go out to eat with his Grandma and Grandpa J, they went to Noodles and Toys R Us. He loved it, just him, all the attention, eating it up all day. Now on Tuesday Grandma Net will come down and take him on a date too. You must be a pretty special boy to get all this attention. We love you!!!!!
And a couple of his favorite toys..........


2 comments:

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

I hope he had a great b-day! I miss my Jagger dates. I need to plan another one.

Gina said...

Awwwh! He is such a hunky little guy. I told him Happy Birthday while he was with Grandma J. He is so sweet. Love him up for us. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed