Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chex Mix, Johnson style......

So, I have this little sister that LOVES Chex Mix, "Johnson Style". This means that we double the recipe, then 4x's the sauce recipe. Yep, super salty and super good. I told her that if she brought me the stuff I would make it for her and maybe if I was lucky, which I was, she should let me keep some. I like this holiday tradition that we have almost as much as the one Christmas that we drove all the way to Sugarhouse to find canned yams to make our own "candied yams" remember that????? Ya, that only happened once because now she likes to bask in the sun with our other favorite sister and her familia.
She is the best sister and loves my kiddos. Thanks Kate for being you!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

This made me laugh. I made that same Johnson Chex Mix just last week. It was gone in 2 days, and I had to make more. The second time my kids only wanted Chex in it. No crackers or nuts. Just the good stuff. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed