1. I remember, I remember, think before you speak!!!!
2. Dear Emily, Jag and E,I want you to know, I will always love you.
3. Is that my last Diet Coke you just drank!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of spending all my money on school clothes.
5. I'm saving a space at our house just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a Tiffany Key (hint, hint) would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working with Megan and a Sno Shack, tomorrow my plans include work, Cherry Hill, and BRISTOL BABY!!!!! and Sunday, I want to, sleep and Slice, we don't have church!!!!!!
Pictures to come later, Jer's "puter" is sick.
1 comment:
I am in love with the tiffany keys! Came real close to buying one last time I was there! I hope you get one!
Post a Comment