Friday, August 28, 2009

1. He was a quite man, my Grandpa Joe.
2. Crisp mornings and beautiful leaves, are what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend Jeramie, might be jealous that Mimi, Jag and E are also my best friends.
4. I am really not that mean, to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be a good laugh.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was E, com'on it's just me and him all day and he checks in with me every 15 mins for a hug.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work with Megan, what will we talk each other into buying tonight, tomorrow my plans include Farmer's Market with Shan and Anne Marie, a family Bridal Shower and Sunday, I want to go to church and hang with the fam.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed