Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pay it forward.......

1 more space!!!! Don't let me down..........

So my SUPER cute friend Tammy did this on her blog and I was one of the 5 winners, I am so excited!!!! So, now I get to do it on my blog.
This is how it goes. The first 5 people that comment on this post will get a handmade gift from me, made by me, my choice for you. There are rules,
1. I make no gaurentees that you will like what you receive, but I hope that you will.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year.
4. You have NO CLUE what it will be.....it could be cards, a crafty, or something delicious. It's a TOTAL surprise....who knows.
5. The most important rule is, you MUST offer this same deal on your blog, the first 5 people that comment on your blog will get something from handmade from you.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

11 comments:

The Vaughn Family said...

haha, DIBS! I am going to be posting the same thing on my blog within the next...while, so keep a lookout!

Jessica said...

Yay! I win!

Tammy said...

Can I do it, if I've already put it on my blog and you won. If so, count me in. I'll play twice. I'm finishing mine this weekend so look for it on Monday.

Love your guts!!!

JohnsonandJohnson said...

This is Kate not Mom and I want a baked good.

JohnsonandJohnson said...

Count me in, I'd love anything you make! Mom

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

K, all done. I will get in touch with all of you.

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

Kate, you don't even have a blog to do the same thing, and either do you mom. But I will still make something for both of you. 2 more people have a chance.

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Well lucky me, it appears that you do have two more spaces even though you have 7 comments. Why didn't I get my comment in at work?? What was I thinking?

Gina said...

Since mom and Kate don't count I want something. Preferably something that contains a nugget in it.

Even Better Than the Real Thing said...

G- are you really going to post this on yours and send people handmade stuff? If you will then I will wait for one more person to sign up.

Holen's Hoping to Adopt! said...

I want something!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed